- Asking Price
- Easily managed and maintained two Bedroom semi-detached house
- Great position in highly regarded location
- Front views over open space, not overlooked at the rear
- Hall, 21ft Lounge/Dining Room, modern fitted Kitchen
- Two double Bedrooms, attractive Bathroom
- Gardens front, side and rear, allocated car parking space
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Ideal for first time buyer or buy-to-let investor
Leave Douglas centre via Quarterbridge round-a-bout along Peel Road and continue to Braddan Church before turning left onto Saddle Road and then right at the roundabout onto Vicarage Road. Continue along to the second round-a-bout turning left into Stevenson Way, first left into Manor Road, left and then left again into Manor Lane, where Vicarage Mews is along on the right hand side.
uPVC glazed front door. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge/Dining Room (Approx 21’2 x 12’8)
Modern electric fire with marble fireplace and wooden surround. Coved ceiling. Double aspect windows.
Kitchen (Approx 12’8 x 8’0)
Fitted with a range of Beech effect base, wall and drawer units. Matching worksurfaces with tiling behind. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel fronted electric oven with matching gas hob. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Alpha combination boiler. uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
Ladder access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 (Approx 12’8 x 10’4)
Coved ceiling. Picture rail. Mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (Approx 12’8 x 11’2 overall)
Bathroom (Approx 7’1 x 6’2)
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with plumbed in shower over, wash hand basin and toilet.
Property has attractive easily managed lawned gardens to the front, side and rear and an allocated car space to the rear of the property.
All mains services are installed. Gas fired central heating.
Vacant possession on completion of purchase.
By appointment through the Agent, Black Grace Cowley.