- For Sale
- Asking Price
- Offers in excess of £25,000
- Derelict single storey cottage
- Quiet, rural location near nature reserve
- Redevelopment opportunity subject to planning permission
- For sale by informal tender closing 12th May 2017
(See attached map in floorplans).
Detached derelict single storey cottage on the approach road to Ayre’s nature reserve providing an excellent opportunity for redevelopment subject to planning permission. Our initial enquiries reveal that the planning authorities would be reluctant to allow demolition of the existing building.
The Tenure is Freehold.
No services are connected to the site.
There is open access to the property and viewings do not need to be arranged in advance nor accompanied. Caution should be exercised bearing in mind the state of the property.
The property is for sale by informal tender with a guide price of offers in excess of £25,000 and sealed bids are to be handed to our Douglas office by 5 pm on Friday 12th May 2017.
Map and More Info